Monday 20 July 2015

I LOVE a Challenge!!

I live for challenges!  I am always looking to be and do more with my life.  I want to inspire, motivate and coach others to improve their lives and push through their limiting beliefs.  I've created a website dedicated to mind, body and spirit integration in order to share stories and motivate others.

I wanted to improve my financial situation so in January 2015 I decided to purchase an income property.  Instead of looking at a basement apartment or a small condo...I chose to purchase a 3 bedroom townhouse.  I made the decision and then took action to make it happen.  It took a few months to find the "perfect" place but I persevered.  I closed on the townhouse at the end of May, renovated it and rented it out within 6 weeks.

After completing this challenge, I needed something else to motivate me.  I was walking with my friend Carrie and she suggested that I join her in a 5KM run at the Toronto Zoo.  I don't run...in fact in the past I made fun of those people who run/jog.  Then I remembered what my goal in life is to do...INSPIRE others to improve their lives and push through their limiting beliefs.   What better way to do that than to complete training and a 5KM run?

Carrie showed me an app for the phone called couch25K that she had used in the past to train for a run.  The app looked pretty harmless so I decided to join her on this quest to complete 5 KM run in September.  We have 8 weeks to get trained up for the 5K run.

In this blog I will share my feelings as I go through this training.  The good, the bad and the ugly...I'm sure there will be plenty of all 3 on this journey.  

Enjoy!!

1 comment: